A Free Classregister now
Understanding the details required to create exceptional guitar tone is the passion of many guitarists.
Knowing the secrets of the gear used by iconic players and how they set it up is key in re-creating the nuance of those sounds.
- Classic set-ups and new visual diagrams of world-renowned guitarists
- Examples of the amps and effects used to make amazing guitar tones
- Why an amp feels a certain way and how details like sag and bias can affect your overall tone
- How to set-up and use multi-amp rigs
- How to re-amp when recording in the studio
- How guitarists use microphones and studio tricks to get their sound
- How Impulse Responses (IRs) are changing the way guitarists create their sound
Attend a Tone Made Pro class and learn:
Line 6 product specialists will use the Helix Guitar Processor and visual diagrams of artist rigs to examine these subjects in detail. The knowledge gained is applicable to any gear that you own. Improve your tone-dialing skills by attending this free Tone Made Pro workshop.
Best of all – it's a ton of fun.
This class will improve your tone-dialing knowledge and skills.
We're giving away a Hal Leonard book "Discovering Your Ultimate Electric Guitar Sound" at each event.
This is a must-attend class for guitarists of all styles that want to learn the nuances of getting exceptional guitar tone.